KS1/2 Teaching Assistant
Gray’s Farm is a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ behaviour, welfare and personal development. (Ofsted July 2016)
KS1/2 Teaching Assistant
To start September 2018 (permanent contract)
Candidates must have a Minimum qualification of NVQ3 or equivalent.
Payscale – BR3 – BR5 (based on experience and qualifications)
Hours: 8.30am-1.30pm with a 15 minutes’ break
Do you want to be part of our journey to outstanding?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that wants to be part of our dedicated team that offers the best possible early education for the children in our recently graded ‘good’ school (July 2016).
The academy strives to provide children with the best opportunities to achieve, not only across the curriculum but through diverse range of excellent experiences both inside and outside the classroom to benefit the whole child.
The successful candidates will:
- Believe all children can achieve
- Work as a member of a team to support the developmental needs of children
- Have a thorough knowledge across both key stages
- Will be patient and caring with the ability to build good relationships with children and work closely with parents and other professionals
- Give care and support to children and provide them with a secure environment to learn
- Organise learning materials and make imaginative use of resources
- Be able to use their own initiative and have a good standard of written English
- Be prepared to go ‘above and beyond’ to get our school to outstanding
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- High quality leadership who ensure that ‘pupils’ learning is at the heart of everything the school does (Ofsted 2016)
- Delightful children who are ‘highly respectful of their peers and staff’ (Ofsted 2016)
- A very supportive school community
- Outstanding CPD tailored to your individual needs
- The backing and support of a large academy trust
- An experience which will set you up for your career, wherever it may lead you
The post is for a teaching assistant in KS1/2 and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate. To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 020 8300 5283 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Local Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced CRB disclosure for this authority.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please fill in the attached Gray’s Farm Primary Academy application form and return by email or post enclosing a supporting statement.
Closing date: Midday Monday 18th June 2018
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 25th June 2018
Salary: BR3-BR5 Start Date: Monday 3rd September 2018