Gray’s Farm is a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ behaviour, welfare and personal development. (Ofsted July 2016)
To start September 2019 (permanent contract)
Candidates must have a Minimum qualification of NVQ3 or equivalent.
Payscale – BR3 – BR4 (based on experience and qualifications)
Hours - 12pm – 1.30pm
Do you want to be part of our journey to outstanding?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that wants to be part of our dedicated team that offers the best possible early education for the children in our graded ‘good’ school (July 2016).
The academy strives to provide children with the best opportunities to achieve, not only across the curriculum but through diverse range of excellent experiences both inside and outside the classroom to benefit the whole child.
The successful candidates will:
- Believe all children can achieve
- Work as a member of a team to support the developmental needs of children
- Will be patient and caring with the ability to build good relationships with children
- Give care and support to children and provide them with a secure environment
- Organise lunchtime resources
- Be able to use their own initiative and have a good standard of written English
- Be prepared to go ‘above and beyond’ to get our school to outstanding
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- High quality leadership who ensure that ‘pupils’ learning is at the heart of everything the school does (Ofsted 2016)
- Delightful children who are ‘highly respectful of their peers and staff’ (Ofsted 2016)
- A very supportive school community
- Outstanding CPD tailored to your individual needs
- The backing and support of a large academy trust
- An experience which will set you up for your career, wherever it may lead you
The post is for a midday supervisor and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate. To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is recommended. Please contact the school office on 020 8300 5283 or at email@example.com
Gray’s Farm is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment including being vigilant at all times. We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed at /616/policies
We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure for this position.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please fill in the attached TKAT application form and return by email or post enclosing a supporting statement.
Closing date: Midday 4th June 2019
Interviews: w/c 17th June 2019
Start Date: September 2019