Gray’s Farm is a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ behaviour, welfare and personal development. (Ofsted July 2016)
Do you want to be part of an amazing team in an incredible school where we laugh every day? Do you want the children to be the best that they can be? Then Gray’s Farm may be the school for you!
The post is for KS1 or KS2 and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate. The post is suitable for NQT’s.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in key stage 1 or 2. We seek commitment, professionalism, productivity and a passion for putting the children first.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- High quality leadership who ensure that ‘pupils’ learning is at the heart of everything the school does (Ofsted 2016)
- Delightful children who are ‘highly respectful of their peers and staff’ (Ofsted 2016)
- A very supportive school community
- Outstanding CPD tailored to your individual needs
- The backing and support of an outstanding academy trust
- An experience which will set you up for your career, wherever it may lead you
- The potential for fast-track leadership opportunities for the right candidate
To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 020 83005283 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please fill in the attached Gray’s Farm Primary Academy application form and return by email or post with your supporting statement.