Year 2 - School Meals next year
From September 2018 your child will be in Year 3 and no longer eligible for the universal Infant Free School Meal Scheme, so all school meals taken, will be charged at £2.10 per day.
If you are in receipt of one of the following benefits, your child may be entitled to a free school meal allocation based on your income:
• Income support
• Income based job seekers allowance/Income related Employment and Support Allowance
• The Guaranteed Credit element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit provided you are NOT entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) that is £16,190 or less
• Support from NASS under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
• Working Tax Credit run-on
• Universal credit
Schools receive Pupil Premium Funding for each child who is entitled to free school meals. In order to secure this funding, it is important for you to make an application for your child if you are receiving any of the above benefits.
The school has the facility to check your eligibility and apply on your behalf. Registering for free school meals entitlement is confidential and you can apply even if your child chooses to have packed lunch; the school will still receive the money from the Pupil Premium Funding Scheme.
We just need a few details to check and apply on your behalf, so please fill in and return the details below: