Christmas Bazaar Donations
The Bazaar is only a week away and we would be very grateful for some help with donations for various stalls.
In particular, we need:
- Small cakes, (please bring perishable food into school on Thursday 6th December or the morning of Friday 7th December in marked containers if you wish them returned). If you aren’t able to make cakes or biscuits yourself, then shop bought cakes or mince pies are fine.
- Toys, books, games, puzzles and DVD’s in good condition (ask your children to sort out some things this weekend they no longer want, this will make room for all the presents that Santa will bring this year!)
- For the bottle tombola, we would welcome any soft drink or alcohol in a bottle. Large or small, anything would be much appreciated.
Toiletries, cosmetics, soaps, candles, packaged food, bric a brac etc for the tombola stall
- New, or nearly new soft toys. Please ensure that they are clean and in a good condition.
- Christmas Tree chocolate novelties for the Chocolate Tombola.
- Sweets. We would particularly like lollipops, large chews, fun size chocolate bars or any ‘Christmas shaped’ chocolates, but of course any sweets would be most welcome.
- Washed jam jars filled with small packets of sweets, lollipops or small toys or any clean empty jam jars.
We will be selling raffle tickets for some Christmas hampers between now and the end of term. We would appreciate your help with donations for the following:
- Christmas drinks hamper – any bottles of wines, spirits or fizz.
- Chocolate hamper – any boxes or packets of sweets.
Tickets will be sold at the Bazaar, at the Christmas productions and after school (more details to follow). The draw will take place on the last day of term.
As always we would like to thank you for your continued support and generosity.