As you may know Stage 4 of the Roadmap is due to start from Monday19th July in the UK.
TKAT has shared with us that we will continue to follow our current Risk Assessment until the end of term and that from September (unless there are any further changes) we will be resuming to pre-covid times at school, following an updated risk assessment.
This means that we will still be engaging with the following key principles until the end of term:
- Staggered start and end times will remain until the end of term
- Children will remain in their current bubbles
- Masks will continue to be worn in communal areas by staff
- Parents are encouraged to please continue to wear masks when on school grounds and adhere to social distancing where possible
- If your child is displaying any COVID symptoms, they(plus any other family members) will need to isolate until they have a negative PCR test.
As soon as we are able to, we will be sending a letter out to parents informing them of the changes for September. This may be during the Summer holidays so please keep an eye out for this.
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times, as always it is and has been very much appreciated.