Dinner Money Policy - Spring Term 2019
Weekly dinner money £10.50 (£2.10 per meal – KS2 only)
- 1st Half term dinner money £ 63.00
- 2nd Half term dinner money £ 60.90
- Whole term £ 123.90
- All payments should be made via the School Gateway either at the beginning of the week or can be paid half termly or termly. Please do not pay for them daily as the school incurs a charge every time a payment is made. You will never lose money as any credit balance will be carried forward to the following week.
- If you pay for school meals, your child should never have a debit balance.
- Our new menu for the summer term is HERE. There are some changes to the menu including lots of new recipes so please try and encourage your child to try new things and not just have a jacket potato every day.
Over the next two terms we will be having several themed lunches which we will publicise nearer the time. Please remember, that to be eligible to take part in these special lunches, all dinner money debt has to be cleared.
As always, if you think you may be entitled to free school meals, please contact a member of the office staff who will be happy to check instantly for you. You will just need to provide them with your full name, date of birth and national insurance number.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school office