- Incorporated into the ‘Wider Curriculum’ provision, there will be frequent directed activities around physical activity, enrichment and mental wellbeing (P4C) as part of the curriculum offer. We expect this curriculum to follow the school curriculum.
- Each afternoon our children in EYFS will continue to complete learning linked to the provision areas as agreed by the Early Years Profile and set out on Tapestry.
- Each afternoon our children in KS1 and KS2 will complete either a Geography, Science, PSHE, Art or PE session linked to our school curriculum.
- Children in Rec, KS1 and KS2 will also talk part in ‘live’ P4C sessions where children will continue to develop their philosophical thinking and discuss things that matter.
- Physical Activity lessons are taught via the Jasmine Platform which allows children access to videos that they can complete at home. Breaks throughout the day also allow for children to have time away from the screen and engage in physical activity at home.