Attendance Draw 2022
After the success of last year, we will be running another reward draw for our 96% and over attenders. Children who have been in school every day and on time from 19th April until the day of the draw on the 22nd July 2022, will have their name put in to a random generator to be in with a chance of winning one of the following fabulous prizes (if you are not here on the 22nd July, another name will be drawn):
- A Cray Wanderers 2022/2023 season ticket donated by Cray Wanderers FC (12 to be won)
- 1 full day at Cray Wanderers football summer camp donated by Cray Wanderers FC (2 to be won)
- A Saturday morning football session donated by Cray Wanderers FC (2 to be won)
- A guitar lesson donated by Lisa Adams Music
- An arts and crafts set donated by Footscray Out of School Club (5 to be won)
- A pick ‘n’ mix sweet box donated by Weemas Sweets
- A movie night/summer toy hamper donated by the Co-op in Mottingham
- A bottle of prosecco donated by the Co-op in St Paul’s Cray (for the parents and carers)
- A scented candle bundle donated by Homebase (6 to be won) (for the parents and carers)
- A chocolate slab donated by Little Confectionery Lane
As outlined in our attendance policy, ‘there is a very high correlation between attendance at school and pupil progress and attainment. As a consequence, it is vital that all children attend school on a regular basis so that they receive the education to which they are entitled. This ensures that children have the very best opportunities available to them in later life. A single day of schooling missed each week over their school lives mounts up to two full school years missed by the time they reach the end of their secondary education.’ We understand that on occasion, absence from school is unavoidable, however good attendance (as set out by the Government) is classed as 96% and above.
We thank you for your continued support in striving for your child’s best possible attendance. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak with a member of staff.